our Sunday.

April 17, 2011

 I woke up refreshed and was blind sighted by a migraine, 
 literally in every aspect. I had to lay down for a while due to 
my horrible aura to disappear and my headache to
 simmer down some. I finally felt okay enough to 
 get up and get the day started, even though I still felt woozy.

 We decided to grab some lunch & go thrifting.
 I found our favorite lollipops, yummy earth, a bag of 50
 delicious lollipops in their 8 best flavors for four dollars- yum!


We got home and I decided to organize through Adriana & Ryland's
 bed bookshelves with them, putting new 
things up that we thought of and putting new pictures
 they wanted in their picture frames. 
 I thought it would be a good idea to share with you 
guys what they picked and how they decorated
 their bed bookshelves!


 Adriana's
[left to right]
a picture of Ryland when he was a baby. 
flower petals in a glass vase with a thank you note from a friend. 
lola, the idbid.
a finger painting picture from Adriana's 4th birthday party. 
her favorite tinker bell doll. 
pinky the piggy bank.
picture of mommy and daddy 
[below] ceramic vase below.
 Judy moody books!
led birdie night light
 [below] myrtle beach dolphin & girl coin bank.


Ryland's
 [left to right]
finger painting picture from Adriana's 4th birthday party.
 myrtle beach dolphin and boy coin holder.
 a upside down shoe box that he liked too much to throw away.
hippo!
 Bahama's hat with is name on it.
 picture of mommy with him in my belly.
 Ryland's favorite wooden cars & his little wooden boy doll.
[below] his beloved wooden train.
 a picture of him and sissy in his crib when he was a baby.
his favorite froggy book.

If you guys don't know about Idbids
 please do check them out. It's an awesome
 concept of environmental education
and my munchkins love it.
I'll be doing a giveaway for an Idbid package soon!

tomorrow I will be announcing the five winners of the Shaklee
 Basic H2 concentrate giveaway. If you haven't entered, hurry- you really
don't want to miss out on this opportunity, click and enter here.

I will also be starting a giveaway of my own. I'll be giving away a carpet 
 bag/purse, it's big and lovely and I have one of my own-
you will love it and it's all in appreciation to my 
 lovely followers helping me g0 from 0 to 60 in a months time.


2 comments:

  1. I just checked out the Idbids website and they are so cool! I want one for Jack for sure. :)

    Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shelves, they're so cute!

    That's too bad about migraine, and I'm glad you're feeling better now. :)

    ReplyDelete