a little sunshine

April 12, 2011

I woke up three times last night with a 
horrible headache, thinking for sure
 it had already stormed and if it hadn't that it was going to
 at any minute. but it never did. 
 or at least we never heard it come through. 

 The best part about this morning
was waking up to sunshine and our birds chirping. 
Adriana always whistles back and Ryland
loves watching them.
We're already at 66 degrees & warming up to 73.
 Though I totally forgot I had classes this morning 
I will be going to my last two of the day
 and coming home to make a delicious dinner
and make butterfly and caterpillar magnets with
 my munchkins.

& hey don't forget to enter the giveaway!
 giveaway post

so I leave you with music for your day.
I absolutely love this song. 
 let it lift your spirit 
 "go do"  Jónsi
acoustic version.

3 comments:

  1. Eek, that stinks about the headache, I hope it's gone now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete