clearing the confusion

February 23, 2012

okay friends-
I've gotten a lot of emails about 
the big news I promised and talked about months ago
 but it kind of got postponed. 
Instead of being in Modern Ink Magazine's
February/March issue for Adriana's lunches
 I have been offered a spot in the 
April/May edition!
I'm sooo grateful.
They changed their format
 to be more accessible to readers
and couldn't fit everything in-
here's a snippet from them via their facebook post






please, go here to read the newest issue
it's fabulous and so user friendly,
plus, there are a lot of amazing things in it!
 I am still so psyched about sharing 
 this incredible journey with you guys. 
sorry for the confusion
 and thanks for keeping up!

7 comments:

  1. EEEE! Congratulations Tia!! That is super!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you remy! we're pretty excited over here :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for linking up with the Planet Weidknecht weekend hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I am a new GFC follower. I found you on a grow your blog hop. I would love for you to stop by my site and return the favor and follow me back as well. If you are interested also check out our current giveaways. We have something for everyone right now.
    Thanks a lot!
    http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post dear
    Good blog
    I am following your blog with GFC
    Now follow back my blog with GFC too
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete