what's for dinner?

February 15, 2012

If you're anything like me, 
some nights I have nothing planned for dinner
 and I'm in the mood to try something new and in season!
well look no further-
 I've done the research for you, 
 all you have to do is let your tummy do the picking.
here are some easy go-to winter recipes!
[click the picture to get the recipe]
via




shrimp & chorizo stew
Photobucket


tofu vegetable stir fry
Photobucket


potato leek soup with bacon
Photobucket


celery gratin
Photobucket


mushroom pies with pear salad
Photobucket


brussel sprout salad
Photobucket


garlic & onion tortilla dip
Photobucket


moussaka
Photobucket


holy haluski
Photobucket


warm farro salad
Photobucket


patatas bravas
Photobucket


curried winter squash
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. mmmmm...now i am so hungry and you've given me great ideas for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fabulous! they made me hungry finding them :)

      Delete
  2. Yes I am like you, some nights i am clueless and tired of the same meals! Thank you so so much for these, can not WAIT to try a few! Have you given any a whirl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, I haven't but I plan on making a few for my family!

    ReplyDelete