diy heart garland!

February 12, 2012

this is super easy & quick to do
 I used paint swatches but you can use
 any kind of colored paper in your house!
 this only took 20 minutes
 from cutting to sewing!


Photobucket
pick your color paper!
 I made sure each square would make
two or three of each color.


Photobucket
you need a thicker type needle and thread or string
 and I made a heart template to trace.
 to save time you can buy one of the heart punch holes.


Photobucket
start tracing and cutting!


Photobucket
lovely rainbow of hearts-
 I was so excited to get it together, already!


Photobucket
thread each heart from back to front and
 through the front to the back- 
repeat until all hearts are threaded through.



Photobucket
like this!


Photobucket
all of them threaded through
 and ready to hang!


Photobucket
<3

 via
my valentine's board

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Love it!

    xo,
    ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay you made it! it turned out super cute and I just love all the colors :o)

    ReplyDelete