mother's day

May 12, 2012


there is nothing else in the world much like being a mother.
each day is different and within those days I find myself in 
new situations; falling in love more and more with my two,
finding new weaknesses and surprised by new strengths. 
Without Adriana and Ryland I wouldn't have pushed myself so hard
to be successful in school and to have the dreams that I do.
With them I feel like I can do anything even at my most vulnerable moments.

this day is every day because with each kiss, laugh, cuddle 
and I love you I'm reminded just how lucky I am. 
I have two kind and very loving little souls that look up 
to me and it is my job to be all that I can be and stretch to
all that I strive to be- so that they may be exactly what they
want to be and so much more in life.

they make me my best
they make me my happiest
my heart is complete



I am so beyond excited about Sundays adventures.
We're having an early morning breakfast with my family
(I'm making a country blueberry coffee cake!)
and then we're headed to a birthday party for our nieces
fifth birthday celebration- a mermaid theme pool party!
so many memories to be made.



happy mothers day
to all the mama's

2 comments:

  1. Happy mothers day, Tia!!
    You are an inspirational momma, and your awesome kiddos are the proof!

    Hope you are having a great day :)

    -B

    ReplyDelete