recipe box: twenty three

July 31, 2012

lemon dill ricotta dip



what you need
one cup fat free ricotta
two tablespoons fresh dill
one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
salt & pepper to taste
sliced hot house cucumber 
& crackers to scoop



 tip: the gourmet garden herb tubes are amazing.
they are organic and free of preservatives and dyes.
the pros, if you don't grow your own herbs-
it's ready to use, it lasts at least a month
in the refrigerator and it's fast to 
squeeze into any recipe!

we currently have garlic, ginger, cilantro and dill.
there is no peeling the garlic or ginger, grating, chopping
mincing or smashing, it's all done for you! 



what to do
place first three ingredients in bowl
 mix together until well combined.
 add salt and pepper to taste.
 you'll want to keep refrigerated until serving.
in the meantime, slice the cucumber in diagonals.
serve on top of, or on the side with crackers.
my friends loved it scooped up with cucumbers.

enjoy! 

3 comments:

  1. Whoa, weird! A few years ago, I went to some expo with my friend and received a reusable bag and a sample of the Gourmet Garden herbs, but have never seen them since! Sorry, that was probably super random, but the dill caught my eye and I remembered!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they save us so much time! I love them :) was it a good experience using it or bad? I always love to hear feedback.

      Delete
  2. I have been on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and I never thought I would ever get a cure. This made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship. He broke up with me when he found out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on a Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give it a try too and use his herbal medicine. That was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Lupus.
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital issues. He's a good man. 

    ReplyDelete