she loves to write

March 16, 2012

Adriana has become quite the little writer. 
ever since she started kindergarten she has blossomed into
such a well rounded student who is extremely great at doing
patterns, math, reading and writing. 
I couldn't be more proud of her. 

She came home from school a couple of days ago
 and had this huge sticker on

she was really excited so I looked it up-
ask about my book.com where this came up


that is a lot to be excited about!
so I went ahead and put an order in for the book-
 we don't know what its about yet but I do know
 she will have her own page in the book
 which makes my heart super happy.
she has little books that she doodles
 and writes in, like I did as a little girl 
and I just know she will cherish them forever.
I can't wait to share this with you all
when it finally gets here but I couldn't wait to tell you about it here.
can you blame me? she's just too stinkin' cute!

1 comment: