I don't have any pictures for this,
I apologize but it's super easy to do without them!
what you need
one 11oz bag of white chocolate (Ghirardelli)
eight candy canes (more if desired)
what to do
1. Line an 11-by-17-inch baking sheet
with parchment, and set aside.
2. In the top of a double boiler,
or with a bowl on top of gently boiling water
melt white chocolate, stirring constantly.
3. With a chef's knife or meat tenderizer,
cut or pound candy canes into pieces.
I like to do mine until some of it is a fine powder
this helps the chocolate turn a pretty reddish color.
4. Stir pieces of candy canes into the melted chocolate.
Remove from heat and pour the mixture onto
the prepared baking sheet; spread evenly.
5. Chill until firm, 25 to 30 minutes.
Break into pieces, and serve.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
we let ours sit outside in the cool weather to let it set faster,
you can put it in the fridge to set if you have room.